Accessing Our Services

Our services are subsidised under the following programmes:
Aged 65 years or over
Aged 50 years or over and identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
Home Care Packages (HCP) (Meals and Social Support)
People With Home Care Packages

We will  require a referral from the government organisation, My Aged Care.

Option 1:
Call our friendly staff on (02) 42 85 6126 and we will be more than happy to step you through our intake process.  A staff member can visit you at home to explain and assist you with this referral process.

Option 2:
Contact My Aged Care Ph: 1800 200 422 or visit their website:

Option 3:
Fill out the form below and click “Submit”. Please include as much information as possible.
Fields marked with an * are required.


Complete the form below and we will be in contact 
Client Details

Emergency Contact Details


Dietary requirements

Access to premises

Source of referral